What You Should Do
Auto Accidents If anyone is injured, provide immediate first aid assistance and call for emergency services.
Exchange your name, address, telephone number and insurance information with the driver of the other car(s) involved in the accident.
Write down the following information:
- The date, time, and place of accident
- Description of how the accident occurred
- The name and address of owner of the other automobile
- The names and addresses of all passengers and witnesses
- The license plate numbers of the other vehicles, including witnesses
Promptly report the accident to the nearest police station and complete any necessary incident reports.
Report the claim to our office or carrier directly.
Do not sign any statements for anyone other than an authorized representative of your insurance company or agency — be sure to request identification.
Property Losses In the event of a property loss, such as a structure fire or natural disaster, here are some tips on what should be done:
- If anyone is injured, provide immediate first aid assistance and call for emergency services.
- Take appropriate steps to prevent further damage to the property
- Report the claim to our office or insurance carrier immediately.
What We Will Do
When you contact our office to report a loss, our customer service representative will complete the necessary forms and report the claim to your insurance company for processing. The insurance company will assign a claims adjuster to your account.
The claims adjuster will contact you, if necessary to set up an appointment to view the damaged property and process the loss.
Our agency will work consistently with the insurance company and adjuster to resolve any questions and ensure that your claim is processed promptly and efficiently.
If you encounter any problems, be sure to contact our agency immediately for assistance.